Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

Oh hello Wednesday.

You snuck up on me this week. Random time.
  • Casey Anthony. I don't even know what to say. You're schizophrenic, you're a pathological liar, and the fact alone you took 30+ days to report your CHILD missing- GUILTY. Karma will getcha and the guilt will eat you alive. Have fun!
  • 1 week til Hollywood! Looking forward to some super fun times on the west coast with some great people. Food, fun, beach, bars... so excited!!
  • Fun times at the beach this past weekend. Surf, sun, bike rides, and a little kayaking made for a pretty active mini vacation.
  • Excellent timing when Job #2 slows down just as Job #1 starts getting insane.
  • Delaware must have mosquitos with time release itch causing poison, because these bites I got on Sunday night are killin me now!
  • Zuckerberg is bringing video chat to Facebook. Oh, thank you so much. Hopefully it will be used the right way. Multiple video chatting, possible with something like OoVoo are so much cooler than the 1-to-1.
  • It's been almost 3 months since I made the switch from Blackberry to a Droid. And... I don't miss the Blackberry a bit!
  • I think I'll start hitting the gym late night for the rest of the summer. There's something gross about dozens of strangers sweating in one place, and if I can help it, I'd like to avoid as many of them as possible.
  • Golden Grahams is sooo delicious. I really think I could eat half the box and not think twice.

    That's all I got for the randoms today. Tweeting is so much easier than blogging :)

No comments: