Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Hey. Random time

  • I've been watching a good share of TV in between working, and working out. Some real good movies, and more than enough Kardashian trash. First off, Scott Disick can do waaaay better than the incredibly ssslllooow taaaalllkkkiinnngg Kourtney. She is just so irritating to listen to! Sounds like every word out of her mouth is trying to be translated to a voice text. Let me speak slloooower.
  • Gave the birds some hang out time together tonight in Green's cage.
  • Phase 1 of waging war against my smoking neighbors has begun. And I won't stop until the problem is solved!
  • So sad my last shipment of Birchbox is this month. I think I might have to continue it for another 6.
  • Despite what I've said in the past, I've changed my mind. My next phone is absolutely going to be an iPhone. I'm so sick of the Android and its million options and millions possibilities to screw up.
  • So yeeeaaa, that race is coming up in about 6 weeks. Ahhh. If it's as hot then as it has been the past week, I'm gonna pull some turtle times on the clock. Ack
  • Looking forward to my next vacation in October. It's pretty much work from now up until then. Not very fun.

No comments: