Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

I have to be truthful here- I nearly forgot about the weekly WR post tonight! Could it be that I've visited 18 bars in the last 6 days, and I was more preoccupied with finishing that project? Maybe. No excuses. Perhaps this topic has jumped the shark; you know, gotten a little stale. I'm still full of rants, raves, opinions and everything else, I swear! The time to actually sit down and write it has become the challenge. I never "pre-write" the blog days beforehand. What you get in the weekly post is fresh-from-my-head-to-your-screen" I think that's why I enjoy Twitter (yet another Twitter plug on this blog!) It's instant, real-time thoughts with only the 140 character limit holding me back. I'd love to do a blog with a huge following. Just need a catchy idea, or something that's highly searched on Google. Oh, wait, I def don't want to go there! I'm going to think this one out. Having some sort of web design skills would be helpful... But I'll worry about that after I come up with the genius plan. Stay tuned! And I welcome suggestions, loyal readers ( yes, I'm talking about all you in Russia. Someone over there is blowing up my hit counts. Until next time : )

No comments: