Monday, December 29, 2008

Wow, I'm the worst blogger ever! I was so excited at first, and now this blog is a pathetic mess! Thankfully no one reads this, or I might have lost all my fans already.

Some thoughts from the past month:
  • Every time I get a headache, I happen to be at work. Coincidence? No.
  • People are morons. This is nothing new, but it has to be said. Over and over...
  • I need a smoothie machine.
  • Sooo siked to read the rest of the Twilight series. I <3>
  • Big ups to my Jeep. 111,000+ miles and still going. I'm not letting her know I'm secretly scoping out her replacement for sometime this spring/summer :(
  • Really super excited to learn about and use the Canon D-SLR Steve got me for Christmas!!!
  • Thank you, Lord & Taylor. You provided me with a fabulous pair of high black boots.
  • Pepperoni nachos aren't such a good idea to have for dinner.
  • My African violets are still blooming! Oddly, they were well into their dormancy period this time last year. Still is the same spot too.
  • I need a new hair color.
  • Should I have a 30th b-day bash?
  • Those battery operated flickering pillar candles from QVC are seriously awesome.
  • I worked hard this year, and my W2 will show it. Go me.
  • I'm going to try puring Bailey's in my cereal next time I run out of milk. It might be my best decision ever.
  • I've coined the phrase "surfboarding." Ask me about it.
  • I should start putting everything on my credit card. I like the Blink transaction feature too.
  • Green Bean and Baby Bird are so cute! Even if they are a mess.

No comments: