Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Wednesday, Wednesday
  • Made a strawberry smoothie tonight and noticed it's a little on the bland side. I know those smoothie places dump syrup or some sort of sugary concoction to sweeten it up. And keep us wanting more at those insane prices they charge.
  • 2 weeks and some days until Broad Street. I'm feeling pretty ready. Let's hope the weather cooperates. Not like the 5mile race I have this weekend, with a forecast of 57 and thunderstorms :(
  • I like my new office and things are going well. I'm excited that, as expected, my job will evolve and change in the future due to better technology. This makes me very happen as I welcome anything that increases efficiency.
  • Guess who was rear-ended for the 4th time last week? Yup, me! Pissed is an understatement. I'm devising a plan to deter the tailgaters and save my bumper. Plan is still in the works
  • Tanked is an awesome show on Animal Planet. I remember we had a fresh water aquarium when I was younger. I always felt so sad for the fish who were obviously dying. We had a pretty good size algae sucker fish who mysteriously disappeared one day. We were mystified until a few weeks later we saw a dried up tail sticking out under the bottom of the aquarium stand. He jumped ship tank!
  • Some great finds at Sephora this past weekend. I'll share those in another post.
  • What is up with these ridiculous airline prices? $600+ got me a round trip direct flight to Dublin last September. What I'm seeing now will cost me $1200. Ugh. Glad I went when I did.
  • Apparently in France political TV ads are forbidden. Lucky them. Wish we had that in this election year.
  • Smoking is disgusting. Have I mentioned that lately? Maybe the robotic voice box commercials of people with holes in their throat will convince a few to quit. From what I smell, it isn't any of the people living near me.

No comments: