Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

  • Hooked on River Monsters on Animal Planet. This cable thing isn't turning out to be too bad. Lucky for me, I have self control
  • Finnnnnnally got my Cake Pop baking supplies! #YES Now I just have to wait and make them at a time where I won't be forced to eat them all myself
  • New office location this week. Pretty happy with my setup, but recognizing the all too familiar atmosphere of the 'corporate office' (useless chitchat, inability to hide/avoid group functions). I knew I had such a gift the past 2 1/4 years off the grid. It was probably the most peaceful 2yrs of work I'll ever experience in my life
  • Back on track for Broad Street. Looking to do 7mi this weekend. A new pair of shoes was in order. Still pissed I wasted the $$ on the Saucony pair, which I'll obviously still wear, but not for running.
  • Craving some dark chocolate covered coconut eggs. Maybe it has to do with the Easter Bunny commercials I keep seeing every day...
  • Waaay late on doing my taxes. That's what happens when you do things yourself. Put them off til the last minute. Just checked and I did them on April 9th last year. Maybe I'll do the same this year. You know, for shits and giggles.
  • Time to start thinking/planning for vacation!
  • I don't care how good the commercials make it look, I'm not eating seafood from the Old Country Buffet. Yes, you remember my snobby ways with seafood. 
  • I love the antics the Today Show and GMA are pulling to outdo each other in the ratings. Today Show always get my vote, hands down.

 

No comments: