Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

  • It's wonderful to hear the birds twerping outside after dusk. Combined with the indoor tweeting (mine and the feathered ones haha), it's the best.
  • Oh boy, I'm getting a taste of my old fix in the name of the Lifetime Movie Network. Always gets sucked in to these poorly-acted, over dramatic 2hr movies. Noooo, of course I'm not watching one right now #yougotme
  • The BSR is less than 2 weeks away. I'm practicing what's known as the taper week(s). It'll be fun the day of, but at this point I'm just looking forward to getting it over with.
  • Why does every small, private mechanic/garage look like an episode of Hoarders hit by a tornado? My God, how do they work, walk, and find anything? They seem to be the same breed of person. Nice, slightly aloof, and see no issue with their office being mistaken as a trash dump. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
  • I looked high and low for my Cake Pop baking set, relentlessly, and now that I got it, it's been sitting here idle! Shame on me for now taking some time and making some pops. I think I said I wanted to wait for an occasion, otherwise I'll eat them all myself!
That's all I got.

No comments: