Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Hello Wednesday

  • 3 straight days of 70deg weather and outdoor workouts for me! Global warming, what-ever. This type of thing in March absolutely delights me!
  • I've confirmed by a trip to the allergist I have very a severe allergy to cats, dogs (I knew both of those, sadly) and several types of mold. Hmmm. Considering there are thousands of mold spores in the air everywhere, I'm pretty much screwed this spring. Let's hope some Flonase does the trick.
  • The champagne mango I bought at Whole Foods last week was amazzzzzzing! Thank you Mexico for producing such fantastic fruit.
  • After seeing some recipes online today, I'm even more excited about cake pops! I saw the cake mold at Bed Bath & Beyond this weekend and they look soo good, in addition to having a million ways to decorate them! I'm secretly hoping there's some kind of party or girly occasion where I can volunteer to make a couple dozen of these.
    Check out the cake pops
  • In my opinion, if you have really nice, naturally curly hair, and you're a guy... let it grow! I know a certain someone who has such amazing hair. Love it
  • I have a pair of cherry red pants, and I really want a pair or green or yellow ones. Yellow might be tough to pull off (black shirt=bumblebee), but I might give it a try
  • All this hype over The Hunger Games movie... I don't get it. I was all into Twilight, but I couldn't get into this book last summer after I started reading it. Maybe I'm just not a fan of the idea of kids competing to the death in some stupid game.
  • Did you know if you don't have cable you get about 5 Jesus channels/Christian music stations all the time? There are also some crafty and cooking shows that are pretty cool. Oh, and reruns of All in the Family.

No comments: