Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Good grief. Wednesday already!
  • So guess what? The demons, also known as the Condo Association, apparently have voted to make cable a mandatory "amenity" of living here. Hmmm... an amenity that I didn't want or agree to that will now cost me an extra $420/year! UGH! (On a side note, I will admit to watching True stories of the ER, Hillbilly Handfishin, Couples Therapy, South Park, and some 48 Hours Mystery since it was installed at 5pm today. Don't judge. I also spent an hour at LA Fit at Bodyworks class.)
  • Sick. Of. Trayvon. Enough already. This better stop or else Sublime with Rome better brush up their skills for a follow up to "April 29, 1992 (Miami)", cause that's what they'll do next.
  • There is a really good product called Flatouts. It's a thin, wheat, oblong sort of tortilla flatbread thing. It's light, good for you and pretty versatile. www.flatoutbread.com There's a free plug, Flatout. #yourwelcome
  • Moving to a new office location next week at work. Same job, just moving to the central hub, in the midst of the fray. I know exactly how that's going to go.
  • Can't wait to set up my garden box this weekend. Then I'll be growing all sorts of delicious herbs.
  • The chocolate chip cookies from Whole Foods are sooooo good.
  • I like that reporters on the news all have their Twitter handles on display. It came in handy last week when I told the guy on NBC10 to ditch the winter clothes and bust out the spring colors on a 80* degree. He replied, and took my advice.
  • I love seeing all the Easter stuff at stores. Target has an especially nice display this year.
  • Hmmm... that new no-texting law in PA is doing... not much. I still see people everyday on 76 and 476 texting away.
  • Sur la Table has some really amazing things in their spring catalogue. Check out their website. I really want to take one of their cooking classes this spring/summer

No comments: