Wednesday, June 8, 2011

W.R. (Wednesday Randoms)

Hmm...There seems to be an awful lot of 'randoms' posts and a lot less of the thoughtful, detailed material which filled this blog 4 months ago. Maybe a shift in format to an all randoms blog??

We'll see.

Ready? Go
  • Rep Weiner- you are a moron!
  • Christina Aguilera- you have become the peroxide version of Snooki. Lose the weave, scrub off the 10lbs of makeup, and focus on what you do best- singing!
  • The Bachelor? Garbage. The Bachelorette? Bigger garbage.
  • I've looked at too many Groupon emails and Daily Deals and haven't hit the button on any yet. Some of these are too cool to pass up! I'll Groupon something by summer's end.
  • Looking forward to my first flight since becoming a Kindle owner in December. Books, magazines, blogs... the normally never-ending west coast flight should be a breeze! I could've used one of those on the plane to Sydney...
  • Sephora: I <3 you! In case you needed a reminder.
  • Pleased at durability of my many appliances since I've moved here 7 years ago. Dirt Devil vac still going strong, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. Hopefully saying this won't cause everything to break next week!
  • I've never liked myself on video, but I'm really curious to see how many hits my youtube video would get if I put in some effort on a highly searched topic. I'm thinking cooking or some type of hair/cosmetics thing. I'd have to keep it around 7min or so, but with the right keywords, maybe I'll have a big hit! Thinking of getting a flipcam for my trip to CA too... this could serve many purposes!
  • Working a lot lately. I can't even get to the beach because of all the jobs I've (voluntarily) taken. Gotta make that money now- while it's right in front of me, easily within reach!! The surf and sand will always be there. But, as always, I have one eye on the present and another always looking towards the future. There are some awesome vacations in my future- can't wait!
There's something a little scary and...manufactured...about hybrid fruit. It's also pretty cool.





No comments: