Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday....wait for it.....you ready?.... Randoms!

  • Month 4 on the blog. Go me. This isn't that hard. What's most difficult is the fact this is public and I still have to sorta watch what I say. So I don't feel like I'm being 100% truthful, but I wouldn't want to offend all my loyal followers in Germany and Singapore (still don't get it) and now South Africa (?? S.A.?? I'm dreaming of a safari, any good tips?)
  • I said 10mi was enough, but now I'm tempted to do a half!! The Philly Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon is in September and not only are there bands playing at every mile, Bret Michaels is performing a post-race concert! I just fell off my chair from sheer excitement. A friend let me know the registration cost is $72 for today only, and they it goes back up to $85 or something... so I gotta decide by midnight. Or,  could wait until November and run the Philly Half. Not training during the hottest months of the year sounds like a plan to me.
  • Some parent's cell phone went off today while he was in my office, and the ring tone was Journey "Faithfully". I never saw someone's hand move so fast to silence it. Hilarious!
  • The guy at the bank drive thru window has a smirky air about him. So I put the capsule thing in the chute, turned up my radio and closed the window. Oops. I forgot to hit send. If his mug wasn't in the tv camera trying to get my attention, he might have had to come outside and get it. #potentialplanfornexttime
  • The running around never stops. Work, gym, going out, laundry, cleaning, shopping, repeat over and over. I can juggle a lot, and I like to keep busy, sometimes just riding the line of everything going out of control... but that's when you know you're giving maximum effort. You can always push yourself a little more- this I've learned.
  • Of course Verizon comes out with a brand spanking new Droid on the 4G. Less than 2months after I get my "new" phone on the 3G. Hmm!
  • Cali plans coming together!! I better ready myself for 4 days of crazy fun. Can't wait to see my pals!
  • I used to be all proper when doing this blog thing. Now I give a quick scan, spell-check, and post it up. This is the type of thing that gets more difficult the more you over think it.
  • Ever talk to someone work-related on the phone, or have several emails going back and forth and when you finally meet them, they are nothing like what you envisioned? Happened to me about 3x this week, and it was really funny. But the kind of funny only I would appreciate. Which really makes no sense to add it to the blog. Whatevs.
  • After pics of random objects in the past, I figured I'd reallly change it up. Quadratic formula anyone? 

No comments: