Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Hello 65* day. What a special treat for the 1st day of February (the great month of my birth)
  • I just housed a bunch of Mexican food. Maybe it was the warmer temps that activated my craving for all things cheesy with sour cream and guac, but it was delish.
  • Pretty sure I have the worst TV for watching the Super Bowl. I'm guessing if I threw a party (inviting people who obviously aren't familiar with my current setup) there would be a looottt of ticked off peeps. Hopefully the massive liquor selection would pacify their anger... maybe(?)
  • Who needs to SYAD this week? I'll tell ya who
    • Susan G Komen. Pink pink everywhere. You were the savior for all things breast cancer related until you started pulling stunts like this: Really? and this: Tsk tsk
      Maybe they should forget the fluff and marketing games and stop playing politics.
    •  My smoking neighbors. I'm still concocting a plan to put an end to this. To be continued...
    • All hospitals that make visitors pay for parking. It's bad enough in the city, but in the burbs?? Insulting.
    • Arlene Ackerman. Damn right they denied your unemployment claim. SYAD
  • Oh, and what's with all the "accessories" to the child abuse scandals dying off right before game time in court? Joe Paterno, Anthony Bevilacqua. Obviously they were old, sick, battling cancer... but I guess when you're faced up against some hard questions (which I'm betting they had full knowledge of and looked the other way)... maybe easier to just give up and die?
  • Oh Mark Zuckerberg... you're gonna be even more filthy rich!
  • Ordered some new running shoes and I can't wait until they get here! (Black with neon pink!)
  • February... my favorite month. Valentine's Day and my Birthday! Two events I know will be fantastic this year.
  • I can't wait until spring so I can visit my favorite farms, get a cone, watch the flowers bloom, and the little baby Canada geese running around the local ponds. I'd gladly campaign for more duck/goose crossing signs. I always make sure I look out for any feathered friends wobbling across the road. I may have almost clipped a few people recently (jaywalking, dressed in dark colors #notmyfault), but I'm careful with the animals.


This will do

 

No comments: