Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

  • Presets 1 and 2 in my car are still set to 101.1 and 100.7. No... not because I like soft rock/love songs, but because they were the only 2 stations that played nonstop Christmas music which I listened to both on the way to and from work, thankyouverymuch the entire month of December. I've yet to change these presets back to their formerly cooler station, so they remain 1 and 2. Did anyone else realize Delilah is still on the radio?? Miss radio voice that's smooth-like-butter who listens intently to your romantic woes and picks out the perfect song for your situation. I'm convinced there are only about 15 songs in her arsenal, this being one I heard tonight

  •  We wonder why this country has an obesity problem. Maybe it was the 8yr old girl I saw at the mall over the weekend, who was shoving ice cream and a soda into her mouth as her mother walked next to her. This girl was shaped like humpty dumpty and a glass of water and carrot sticks woulda done her good!
  • Coincidence or small miracle? That's painful shoulder/arm irritation that's been plaguing me since last fall has almost disappeared. Maybe that kickboxing class I took last week jarred a few things around... who knows... I'm not complainin
  • I know by the time Oprah was wrapping up her amazing show I was addicted to for the better part of 10yrs,  getting ready to sign off, she was in full swing with her 'No Texting' campaign.  I constantly pass people on 76 with phones in the air texting, I've been guilty of doing it at <25mph, but 70?? #askingfortrouble
  • How about brownies with Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies put on top like icing?? Yes! Excellent idea!
  • Note to self: When conducting surveys at bars for job 2.1, if you go to a tequila-themed bar/restaurant where a football game is playing on the big screen and the spectators are 5 Spanish-speaking men, you'll be sorry you didn't wear earplugs and try to convince yourself there's only 5 and not 55 people in the room. 
  • Just in: 31 murders in 25 days in Philly. We're off to another record setting year. Oh, but Mayor Nutter's got "a plan"... Suuuuuure, that will solve it.
  • Have you ever spotted any under 60 driving a really bad ass Jaguar?
  • The season of the tennis majors is upon us. Go Roger!

No comments: