Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Today's Wednesday, right? I love the occasional momentary confusion because that usually means we had a day off and it's a short week. Holla.
  • Thank you once again Twitter and @sephora for your secret code in today's tweet that allowed me to score a bonus sample set for my online purchase today. Yay!
  • I've learned an hour at night outside in NJ with shorts on equals about 50 mosquito bites. Not just the small red little bumps, I'm talking huge, insanely itchy, inflamed red marks all over my legs and back. Not on my face or arms, thankfully. These marks look like the bad reaction to the cat prick I got at the allergist a few months ago. Itchy ouchy.
  •  My tomatoes and herbs are growing nicely! I'm hoping by the 4th of July I'll have something to harvest.
  • I haven't been to Hershey Park in forever. Is there really anything more grand than approaching a town that smells deliciously of milk chocolate? Minus all the kids running around, a weekend will probably be the best time to go.
  • These cheesy Lifetime movies still can get me on the edge of my seat (like the one I'm watching right now).
  • Glad to report my road rage has diminished. Driving during rush hour is one of my most hated things. Get the school buses and teachers off the road and my life will be that much nicer from mid-June through September.
  • Where is Cici's pizza? Keep seeing commercials and have never seen one. Googling I shall go...
  • Not totally thrilled with the choice of Katie Couric to interview Wills and Harry for the Diamond Jubilee. She's always irritated me and I think she's a little too jokey when interviewing. Like there's this underlying smirk in her tone. I would have much rather seen Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams, or Matt Lauer do it (Partial to NBC much? Yes. Absolutely.). Then again, it's much easier to push for the Diana juicy stories  from the past with a woman interviewing.
I have so many more rants, but just not feeling like rattling them off. Next time.

No comments: