Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Changin it up

Another 2hr delay? I'm not complaining, but now that I'm in the midst of super busy season at school, I'm going to pay dearly later today for that extra 2hrs in my warm, soft-as-a-cloud bed. At least it gave me some extra time to waste get a few extra things accomplished... like taking a full 2 minutes to decide whether I wanted Cocoa Pebbles or Cheerios this morning. (The Pebbles won easy... but you don't want to rush important decisions like this if you don't have to)

After seeing a commercial for Cirque du Soleil last night, I decided to change things up this morning and bust out some new age music on the iPod.  I happen to have some of their music and enough Enya to make you feel as if your house has transformed into a yoga class or spa. I definitely can't listen to this kind of music in the car, but I was feelin it this morning, so it was a nice change from the stuff I've been listening to lately. Don't worry though, I'm not turning new age on everyone... Flo Rida was the next track (don't hate... I heard "Sugar" at my job this weekend and HAD to put it back in rotation) 


No comments: