Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Last night I watched my favorite Christmas movie 'It's a Wonderful Life' and after one last dinner today, Christmas will be nearly over. I thoroughly enjoyed the holidays this year, and the entire month of December. The live tree is still looking good in my house, the cookies I baked are long gone, and plenty of wrapping paper was used to wrap all my special gifts (instead of my past 'wrapping' jobs which included throwing everything in gift bags #lazy)

Love everything I got, and so happy for those who came into my life in 2011. I really can't wait for 2012!

Since it's not PC for all of us to say this at our jobs (unfortunately, I fall into this category) ... I'll say it a few extra times here:

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!









No comments: