Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Randoms (Merry Christmas!)

Bet you thought I forgot.... well....I didn't. The chaos of the holidays gets to me as well, but I can't leave my randoms hangin now, can I?
  • Two nights in a row, out drinking on a school night. My running "program" is definitely gonna be struggling once I get back on a treadmill. Broad Street again this year, and a goal of running a half some time after that. Mid January is when I started getting my act together last year. I think that sounds like a plan for 2012.
  • This overly-PC culture we live in is getting real old. About 20 years ago you could say Merry Christmas and not have people cringe like you were committing a crime. Can we rewind the clock on that issue? I don't care really what you celebrate, but don't lessen the meaning of my Merry Christmas.
  • My mattress sucks
  • Super duper excited for this weekend. I have some gifts to give that I'm really excited about. Sometimes it really is more fun to give than receive.
  • Cocoa Pebbles > Cocoa Krispies
  •  It's Dec 21, the Winter Solstice and pretty positive I hear a mild thunderstorm happening outside
  • Travel Zoo is where it's at for vacations. Check them out- some crazy deals.
  • If you don't agree that 'It's a Wonderful Life' is the greatest Christmas movie ever made (besides Home Alone), then you're...... just....... wrong.
  • I've seen some crazy displays of Christmas lights, decoration, and inflatable animals on people's lawns this season. Come on now! When your Christmas polar bear is deflated both during the day AND night....it's time to call it on you and your misguided idea of holiday decor.
That's all I got for tonight. If I don't post before Saturday... Merry Christmas!!

No comments: