Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday Randoms ~I| |I~

What a perfect time for Wednesday Randoms as I wait for the cookie dough to chill in the fridge for an hour.
  • Yes, it's Christmas cookie time! The cookie factory is up and running and I have all the icing, crystals, sprinkles, and cookie cutters to make some fabulous goodies. I don't want to do too good of a job decorating... then I'll feel bad scarfing down all my hard work. Keeping it simple with just sugar cookies. That's about all my facility can handle!
  • Next year I want to put the Christmas tree on wheels, so I can enjoy it at night in my room. Fortunately, my 2 feathered friends get to enjoy it 8hrs a day while I'm at work. On another side note- always make sure your tree is straight in the stand, or you'll come downstairs in the morning to a toppled tree and stuff spilled all over the floor... like a certain sister of mine did this week. I laughed when she texted me the pic. I guess that was rather Grinchy of me, wasn't it?
  • Does anyone's else town have to put a plastic enclosure around the baby Jesus for the nativity outside of their church? There's some bad people out there with sticky fingers who steal Jesus and expect that karma isn't going to come back and bite them. I'll have to consult my pal @Jesus_M_Christ on Twitter, but I'm pretty sure a move like that comes with some seriously bad juju.
  • I really realllly want one of those glossy, jewel-colored LG front loading washers!
  • Not sure how I feel about Amber Rose fronting the Smirnoff Whipped/Fluffed advertising campaign. The other (celeb-free) adverts I've seen on signs and buses are impressive. I still think Pinnacle is running away with all the whipped cream vodka sales because they were the first to carry the flavor. You can't deny that after burn though theirs has. Yuck.
  • I had an idea recently. One that I really liked and seemed feasible to carry out. It involved food, and the idea I could author a small cookbook on one particular topic. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I only pull cookbooks out every now and then- if I'm making a special dinner for someone or a group. The internet is definitely the way to go, and from what little research I've done, I could buy the website (with a creative name chosen by yours truly) and create a site based solely on this particular food; something manageable and easily searchable. I have no idea about complex web design, so that would be a pain to sort out. I always like to think of stuff that would be a fun side project. I have a really fun side job now that pays, but that's not a forever thing. I would love to sit and make some $$ without leaving my house... but don't think I'm gonna spill my secret on the blog!
  • Can't think of anyone famous who deserves to make the SYAD list this week. Those who received the honor this week are mostly coworkers and random jerks I encountered on the street. I know, don't be so disappointed. Someone is bound to do something stupid and the list will be alive!
  • Haven't done a Twitter shout out in a while. Join up people. The only ones missing out on the hundreds of funny follows is... you!
One more WR and then it's Christmas!

No comments: