Monday, October 10, 2011

Satisfied

Coming at ya from the kitchen counter here. Figured I'd do a little multitasking after my 15hr day (not seeking pity, stating facts). I have a very gourmet frozen pizza cooking, which is exactly what I'm craving at the moment, so props to me for having one on hand.

It was a little tough pulling a double shift on a Monday, especially after I had such an incredible weekend... but... I did it and everything turned out fine, just like it always does when I plan properly and think everything through. I've mentioned in previous posts how I'm always torn when asked to name my favorite season. Spring or Fall? It always depends on what you're doing and the other details surrounding it, but this weekend was enough to make me say Fall is my favorite. (Bonus- I got to ride in a really bad ass car on a most beautiful fall day and I loved every second of it)

The event tonight was a success. I was on Crown Royal/Bulleit Bourbon duty at my Diageo table. Pleasantly surprised at the number of women requesting some bourbon on the rocks. You go girls, branching out with the brown liquors. Not just for hillbillies and old men!

So I'm exhausted, this pizza is almost done, standing in 4in heels all night is quite uncomfortable, but these things are trivial when you look at the big picture. Alright, enough waxing poetic... time to eat  : )

1 comment:

GMAN said...

That sounds like an amazing weekend for sure! Any pics of this "badass" car? I'm sure we all want to see :)