Monday, October 17, 2011

Ugg [Ugh]

Nope, not a misspelling on that post title. You usually see that word punctuating my many tweets as #ugh, but the purpose this time is me telling the world- it's time to retire the Uggs. They're played out! It's fall, the leaves are changing and everyone from 10 to 60 is pulling the furry boots out of the closet and sporting them in some ghastly fashion ensembles. Maybe I'll throw that on the Fbook status. I can already hear the collective "hmmph!" from those die hard Uggers.

Anyway

Wow am I hurting today! Actually more so this evening it began. Did a little kayaking yesterday...for 2 hours, on a windy lake that sometimes made it feel like I was paddling through peanut butter. Not complaining- the scenery and company were fabulous. The water was the deepest blue, and the sun shining and sailboats going by made it a really nice afternoon. It seems my upper body strength could use a little...strengthening. And let's not forget the run this Sunday! Oh yes, my fitness ego will take a nosedive by the end of the weekend  : )

Random statement: If I ever make it big- for whatever reason- one thing I'm doing is recording a Christmas album. If Justin Bieber and that 'No Talent Ass Clown' who stole my name can do it, so can I. I can think of about 8 songs right now. Top of the iTunes chart!

Is everyone on board with Twitter? I'm still loving it. Oh, and to follow up my previous post on following the Ireland/Dublin related Twitter profiles- it didn't really serve any benefit while I was there besides some weather updates. The hotel where I stayed tweets some music updates, but doesn't really help me now that I'm home. Got to share some of my knowledge with a guy who booked a trip there for December. Since everything is so fresh in my mind, I was able to bang out a sizable email with all my hints for him quite easily. I want to go back so so bad.

That banana bread I have cooking smells so amazing right now.

Bye until WRs!

No comments: