Wednesday, October 19, 2011

';';';';' Wednesday Randoms ';';';';';

It's that time. And that alternating pattern of apostrophe/semicolon was meant to symbolize the rainy day outside. (There's only so much I can work with here.)
  • Efficiency is when you come home from work and start some laundry before 5pm. It's also a sign you're getting closer to that mature, responsible thing known as an adult (still fighting it!)
  • When are we going to learn that lions, monkeys, and wolves don't belong in captivity in suburbia? This is the latest story of another idiot So because this guy decided to let all the animals free, then kill himself, the animals suffered by the rifles of the police. I get that 10 tigers running around a town isn't exactly safe, but again, animals pay the price as a result of human stupidity.
  • Am I the only one who swears there are a few Cool Ranch Doritos snuck into every bag of regular Nacho Cheese ones?  I feel the same way with M&Ms. I'm positive I taste a peanut butter one every time I eat a bag of regular (which, for the record, isn't that often)
  • Still gotta do that Ireland recap. I haven't forgotten, but I'm too busy picking out which photos I want framed! There's several great ones.
  • In other news, Soulja Boy swears he's innocent after being arrested on felony drug and weapons charges. Hmmm. He may be a liar, but I'd be a bigger liar if I didn't admit to attempting the Crank That dance after seeing the video My version didn't look quite like this
  • I'm kinda glad to see Two and a Half Men dropping in the ratings after an impressive start. Charlie Sheen is crazy, but I'd be having a little laugh if I were him after the show bombs with Ashton Kutcher as a stand in.
  • Winter is just around the corner (so is Christmas!! yay) and I'm considering giving the snowboarding thing another go.
  • Stories like this are awesome! Dig up the Vikings!
  • Who's excited for 'Rock Center with Brian Williams'?? Me! One of my favorite anchors/journalists, this is a show I will make it a point to watch. I wish I could work on this show or Dateline. I would do it for free. Maybe NBC will see one of my tweets and DM me  : )

No comments: