Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday RandomZzzzz

Since I never fail to explain my clever twist on the 'Wednesday Randoms' title post, it doesn't take a genius to figure out this week's... I'm draggin! A 15hr day followed by a 12hr (rainy) day today is rough. But there's no whining on this blog- only thoughts, opinions, rants and raves... and incrediblyt awesome midweek recurring randoms!

Ready? Okay....Go!
  • I love to talk. Not just to anybody, but with select people I can yap all day. Last night was the annual Whiskey Fest in the city. I think this is the 5th year I've worked it and Diageo puts on quite a show. The Crystal Tea Room is such a gorgeous venue too. How fitting I'm assigned the Bushmills/Bulleit table. Nothing greater than talking about Irish whiskey when you love Ireland and began your love of said drink while vacationing there. And I still think to myself: I'm getting paid to do all this? Yes. So lucky and thankful. Yes.
  • The Middle is such a great show on Wednedays on ABC. If you're not watching it, you should check it out.
  • So siked to see Breaking Dawn, the final movie in the Twilight series. Nothing like a Turkey Trot to start my morning and vampires to finish it off.
  • I requested lobster tails for Christmas dinner. To my mom. Via email. I have a feeling my request won't be honored...
  • I use the Tweetcaster app on Android solely because it has the cutest blue bird cartoon thing and icons within the app. I'm a bird lover- don't hate
  • This Occupy (fill in city) is getting out of hand. The homeless people are jumping in on the cause and mucking it up even more. They'll need to hit up Costco for some 20gallon bottles of bleach to disinfect the place when they finally clear out.
  • This is bad, but I'm gonna admit it anyway. Instead of taking the 8 minutes to make a grilled cheese, I toasted the bread, threw the cheese on it and put it in the microwave. Only took 1:30. Look at all that time saved! Only to waste it away later tonight surfing the internet tonight I'm sure.
  • Christmas decorations are getting unpacked this week. Anyone who's not excited is a Grinch!
  • I decided while brushing my teeth last night some furniture in the living room needed rearranging. In 5 minutes I stopped the toothbrush, ran and out rearranged, and finished brushing. That's called acting on an idea and gettin it done.
  • My Josh Groban and Michael Buble Christmas albums are both so good. Time to shuffle them up on the iPod.

    Another WR blog means the weekend is almost here! Almost.

No comments: