Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

Welcome back to our weekly favorite: WRs! As Christmas gets closer, I have a feeling that theme will dominate the WR topics...
  • I have to admit- my building is pretty nicely decorated for the holidays. See what good things happen when the degenerate management is ousted? We get big, sparkly red bows on the doors, and a Christmas tree, albeit fake, that looks fairly impressive.
  • Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoys wrapping presents and must get the transparent tape so the beauty of my carefully selected Mickey Mouse wrapping paper can be admired without opaque tape ruining the presentation?
  • They must be hard up for cash. Check out this story and have a laugh
  • Update: My lobster tail request for Christmas dinner was denied. I always make good on my followups with ya
  • I miss my old job this time of year, when my sappy coworkers and I would bring a donation to the SPCA, and get so sad about all the homeless pets we'd have to leave as soon as we dropped the crap off
  • I asked my birds what they wanted for Christmas. I wasn't sure about their answer. I'm hoping Petsmart sells "chirp tweet screech chirp tweet tweet"
  • Who needs to SYAD this week?? I'll tell ya who:
    • Howard Cain. AGAIN. Sit it dowwwwwn brother
    • The US Postal Service, for delivering our mail at... 5pm? Really? You suck
    • SJU. Maybe I'd give to the alumni fund (you kill 45 trees sending me notices about) if you didn't make those 12 credits of Theology mandatory to graduate.
    • Any station who plays any Barbara Streisand Christmas song.
    • Everyone at Occupy Philly. On second thought, maybe they need to stand their ass up, and get out of there finally!
  • I wish I had a mini helicopter I could fly from my roof to Whole Foods, so when I crave a delicious cupcake, I can hop in without all the elevator and red light nonsense and go get one.
  • I'm sorta craving a Florida getaway. Just a short one. It's been a few years and I'm really wanting to see some palm trees without flying more than 3hrs. Speaking of travel, I wonder how Dublin looks at Christmas? Probably wonderful and spectacular like it does all the other times of the year.

No comments: