Monday, September 26, 2011

I Must Share...

...something so delicious you are going to run out and get it after reading this post.

If you've read through this blog, you know I'm a fan of Nutella and all other things chocolate and hazelnut. I had the genius idea around 1am last night this morning to take the mini waffles and make a Nutella sandwich! This is OMG good, just warning you. I'm usually a fan of the salty snacks, but this is too good to resist! And adding the vanilla flavor to the waffles... and they also make chocolate chip(!!)

Get yourself to Whole Foods and get some!


P.S. Should I just turn this whole thing into a Wednesday Randoms/Food Blog? WR are the favorite, and I'm always talking about food...

1 comment:

G-Man said...

I say you should continue writing about whatever makes you happy! Plus if you change the format how will we know how your vacation turned out?