Monday, September 19, 2011

What?

Alright, who can explain this sticker that was on this bunch of bananas I bought? Are they suggesting bananas are now suitable to roast over a fire like smores or hot dogs? Um... according to the website... yes!

Sure, I'll check it out quickly, because it's not like I have about 10 other things I should be doing now... so I'll be in bed by 1am again...

This crazy site www.dole.com/bananas has really offered up some different ways to eat bananas: A 'Dirty Banana' cocktail recipe and Banana Margaritas?  Interesting. I guess bananas by themselves aren't doing so well aymore?  Something did catch my eye, however. A recipe for Banana Hazelnut Dessert Wontons (!!!)  I love bananas and LOVE hazelnut, so I might just have to make these. And the cocktails. Definitely the cocktails.
All because of a silly sticker on a bunch of bananas.

No comments: