Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Round of Randoms

It's Wednesday, I just had some pizza and the rest of that bottle of merlot, sooooo it's time for a blog entry. I have no specific topic, so I'm doing a bulleted list of randoms. Thoughts that pop in my head as I write. Here goes...

  • I've said it once and I'll say it again. Parmesan Goldfish crackers (green bag) are the best. Try opening a bag and not eating it in one sitting
  • Made some more ceviche tonight! I get on these kicks and I have to have the same dish multiple times in one week. It was quinoa last time, now I'm on to the Mexican stuff
  • Daffodils in full bloom are quite beautiful
  • I'm watching a bald eagle cam! It's live 24/7 and shows a pair of eagles and their 2 little peeps. I JUST saw the 3rd egg hatch!  Someone who knows I would love this type of thing sent me the link. He's the best.
  • It's such a toss up between Red Baron and Freschetta in the frozen pizza wars. I love both, and just can't decide which is better.
  • The vacation plans STILL aren't finalized  : (
  • An old coworker called and asked me to be a reference for her. Love helping out friends in need. I love my job(s), so I'm glad to help someone else find their version of happiness in the workplace. It's not so easy to find.
  • I can't wait to watch the royal wedding at the end of this month. I've been following the royals, and British news/pop culture, for years. Can't wait to see all the fanfare.
  • Golf and tennis are my 2 favorite sports to watch. I love turning the golf tournament on Sunday afternoons and just having it in the background. So relaxing. Love tennis too, but when Roger's in a tournament and the stakes are high, watch out! I get a little crazzzzy.
  • Picked up an amazing new Too Faced set at Ulta this weekend. It's a spring pallette and the bronzer and lipstick are to die for. I'll have to Tweet them and express my delight.
  • I've been searching for a new bag and I can't find one I love! It's so hard, and since it's something I will carry everyday, it has to speak to me and I have to be in love with it. The search continues.
Guess that's all for now...

No comments: