Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Weekend

Happy to report my much anticipated 3-day weekend was better than expected. The universe was definitely on my side when I scheduled Monday off a month ago as a little reward for a busy 2 months at work... but sunny and 85 degrees??  Yesterday was perfection, plain and simple. I can't take all the credit though. Sometimes you just wish time had a pause button. It's only April though. Plenty more great days ahead.

Of course a perfect day is followed by a 20deg temp drop and pouring rain all day. Not so great for the outdoor workout. I have been putting off cleaning out my closet for a year a while. (I reallly like using the strikethrough lately... yeah, so??)  I wish I could hire someone to drop by for a few hours and help me do things like this; things that aren't urgent and are just too easy to keep putting off again...and again...

I'd rather clean my closet though than watch another news story about sick people shooting puppies or more bodies found on NY beaches from a serial killer still at large. These people need to be shipped OFF THE PLANET. Jail is a luxury. We need someone with some bucks to charter "one way" flights and rid ourselves of them for good!

I guess that qualified as a rant... at least I'm staying true to the blog's title  : )

Sooo I think a little shopping at www.sephora.com sounds waaaay better than closet cleaning right now... I got a gift card to burn!


No comments: