Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring!

Beautiful St Patty's Day.  I can definitely deal with 68 degrees everyday... for the rest of my life!

No jobs tonight. After working the past 5 years, decided to take the night off. Could have worked in Philly or WC, but I'm glad I got a solid outdoor workout in, taking advantage of the start of Spring!

St Patty's Day reminds me of my trip to Ireland. An unforgettably fabulous trip. We all know SPD is a manufactured American holiday centered around drinking, debauchery, and green ...everything. I'm sure the Irish don't mind a day of attention. I have an impressive stockpile of Irish cheer. A Bailey's chocolate mint martini would be a delicious reward for my hard work today.


I think I might have found the next phone I want  : )
http://www.htc.com/us/products/thunderbolt-verizon#overview

Never had an HTC before, and it might take me a few days to get through the Blackberry withdraw... but come on, this phone has a kickstand!! The interface is pretty impressive. 3 more weeks to make a decision!

Another 12hr day tomorrow. But it's Friday... and payday... and going up to 72!  No complaints. Plenty more days like that to come...

No comments: