Thursday, March 31, 2011

Countdown to Crazy

After a relatively calm Mon-Thurs, I'm gettin ready for a jam-packed Fri and Sat! So much to do in such a short window used to make me anxious, but I've learned if you just take one thing at a time, everything works out. IT really does. I have a feeling though this post is going to go all over the place, so hang on!

I'm really running in all directions when dinner consists of animal crackers and a dark chocolate-covered Peep candy (which I highly recommend- so so good!) No dishes to put in the dishwasher this way, right?

So who loves Google maps? (me!! me!!)  Am I the only one who maps things out, add multiple destinations and then drags the line to find an even more direct, logistically efficient route?  My GPS and its corresponding satellite need a good slap. I have to use it this weekend and I'm hoping it's going to cooperate. It's been taking waaay too long to calculate lately. I shouldn't have to preview Google maps because I don't trust the GPS. It's only gotten me lost once...in Bucks County, at night, in December going to a job. Oooh I was so mad. I'll stop whining though. I remember the days pre-GPS when I was going over the bridge to Jersey after midnight as a result of one little wrong turn.

Some interesting stuff going on at Job #1. Presentation in 2 weeks, and lots of other projects on the horizon that should prove interesting and challenging. I don't like to talk too much about work considering this is a public blog, but when it's all good things, I think I'm alright.

They found the Bronx Zoo cobra!!  Whose tweets will I look forward to now? Truely a funny story from the escape to the Twitter creation. The story burned fast and bright, and that's how any spontaneous funny occurance should be; don't play it out, don't drag it on. Let the humor unfold, and when it's done, it's done. Let it go.

I was thinking maybe 8 hours sleep tonight would kick start my energy for the weekend...that and a 5hr energy... but then that means I only have 1hr 10min till bedtime... ok... gotta go!

No comments: