Sunday, March 27, 2011

Super Productive

If you know me, you know my weekends are equal parts fun, work, and straight up productivity. This weekend, I even impressed myself! Here goes a little bragging...
Since Friday at 4pm I have:
  • Worked 2 promo jobs
  • Met up with a friend for delish Mexican food after Fri job
  • Cleaned my place/did laundry
  • Met up with another friend after Sat job
  • Ran 6.5mi today at LAFit 8am (why so early?? I don't know!)
  • Paid bills, did all my reports for the 2 promos
  • Grocery shopping- done
  • Super-cleaned both bird cages
  • Made hummus and pesto from scratch (using basil from my own plant : ) )
Okay, brag session done. I have quite a week ahead, with something to do every night after work, and then 5 promos in 36hrs from Friday at 6pm to midnight on Saturday night! Holy Guinness March Madness events. I'll be raking in the $$, but I haven't pulled that many jobs in a row in a few years. Please don't let it be 40 degrees. I better brush up on my basketball so I know who's even close to winning this tournament. Apparently there's a game associated with the promo, so I'm anxious to see what that's about. 

Annnnd... after working 9 weekends in a row, I have a very deserved 3 day weekend beginning April 9th. I don't have a thing booked and I might keep it that way.  We have another day off for Easter 2 weeks after that, so another 3-day wknd- so warm weather- you better get here!

I'm not too tired right now. I mean, my legs are tired, but usually after exerting that much energy that early, I'm caving into the nap temptation right around now (4pm). While I'm on this roll, I might as well check more things off the list and be done with them!

I was going to put my usual sarcastic image at the closing of the post, but Google images gave me some reallly suspicious pop ups, so never mind on that one today!

No comments: