Friday, August 5, 2011

Spontaneous Post

Yay. I just finished working at maximum efficiency all day. On a Friday. My day's not over yet, but that's another story. No headache. No stress. Just a feeling of genuine satisfaction. This, my readers, is a great feeling.

There's one simple thing that helps me in this area. Something I use several times a week and I credit for being able to juggle so much.

You're waiting for some grand announcement, aren't you?

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint. Nothing to shout from the mountaintop, but something I stand by and recommend others use.

Here goes...
(crowd waits in anticipation)

Task List/Project Templates!

Oh, I can hear the nerd alarm sounding from every corner of the world. Hear me out though- if you're not using something like this- you should be!
Here's an example
There are lots of programs out there, and some can even sync up to your calendar (I'm a frequent clicker of the 'Flag for Followup' option)

If multitasking is your middle name- at home, work, wherever- sorting it all out using a tool like this will guarantee more productivity- and peace of mind. I realize everyone has a different style and method of accomplishing things, but I've seen too many scatterbrained people who could benefit from using something as simple as this.

That's all. Just sharing a little something that works for me that might work for someone else too.
Stayed tuned for my list of upcoming appearances as a motivational speaker...
Topic: "Project Managing Your Own Life: How to not screw it up!"

No comments: